We had Margo dedicated at our church this past Sunday. She wore one of my dresses from when I was a baby. We felt very blessed to have our family and church support us in raising Margo to love Jesus!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Okay, so I am almost two weeks late in posting Margo's milestones but here they are...
- she weighs in at 16 lbs. 11 oz. (I'm not sure about her length)
- she loves grabbing her feet and enjoys sucking on her toes
- she is so proud when she pulls herself up to a sitting position as I hold her fingers
- she has found her voice and enjoys screeching and squealing
- she laughs when we scare her and LOVES to laugh at Carolina - or any dog for that matter
- she does crunches when we lay her down - keeping her head and legs raised up when we lay her flat
- she sucks her thumb but keeps her fingers extended so she pokes herself in the eye
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Margo has just begun laughing and it is so rewarding to see her laugh at silly things. She loves this little lion that you can pull to make vibrate but at the end gets distracted by Carolina and Holly playing in the background. My Grammy says, "Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone." So, here you go world...