Monday, December 22, 2008

A Pooped Out Girl


Margo has been in great form the past few days - cooing and smiling galore! So I thought I'd take her out to shop since she was so well behaved and I had lots of people to shop for. Well, we shopped for FOUR days and she did GREAT - no screaming in the stores or meltdowns anywhere! She either slept or enjoyed looking at all the holiday displays as we went from store to store.
























































































She is exhausted now but I think all our family can say a "thank you" to Margo for allowing me the time to Christmas shop for everyone and to be done three days before Christmas with all my gift buying!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Judah would NEVER have done that! Guess he's a typical boy. :)

    ReplyDelete