Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Shopping

So in trying to Christmas shop for our family I've pretty much completed my shopping for everyone on my list except - MARGO! My original thought process was "hey, why waste the money on getting things that she doesn't care or understand about." Pretty heartless, I know, but I was just trying to be practical. However, in the past few days I've gotten more into the "Christmas spirit" and thought how fun it would be for Jim and I to watch her get a new toy or two for Christmas! So, now I thought I would buy her a first baby doll! She has just started enjoying playing with my first baby doll (picture below) and now I am frantically trying to find the *perfect* baby doll as her first doll. I think I found it and can't wait to give it to her Christmas morning!


1 comment: