Thursday, February 4, 2010

15 Months Young!

It's amazing how quickly Margo learns things and I can't believe she is already fifteen months old! But there is so much to life that I am looking forward to... and plenty that I am nervous about entering. Two things in this video remind me that she is still a young toddler. 1) she can't figure out blowing bubbles and at least needs me for that task! 2) she is yet to defy me when I give her a command. Here she is standing on her rocker and promptly sitting down after I tell her to. I'm sure it won't be long before she gives me a little smirk and does it anyway. I guess we'll see what kind of personality God gave her and what patience I'll have to respond with! I can't wait to see her physically, mentally, and spiritually mature!

No comments:

Post a Comment