Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anxious to post...

So, no pictures in this post. I actually think this is the FIRST non-picture post that I have ever done. Well, the reason for that is part of the reason why I'm writing this post. Since our trip to hilton head, I haven't been able to find my camera battery charger. So, I've only taken a few pics, quickly turned off the camera, loaded pics to the computer, and quickly turned it off again. I actually ordered a new charger from ebay but after purchasing, found out that it is coming from hong kong and will be here in a short 1-2 months! Well, I found the oringial charger just yesterday, under our bed. Which is a good thing since I'll be waiting quite a while for my 'back-up.' however, I have been anxious to post all the fun things Margo and I have been up to and I have no photos to vouch for it, so thought blogging about them will let me atleast have it written down for posterities sake... So, Margo, here is what fun we've been having the last few days:
Thursday
- played in toy section at Target
- ran around mall, played on riding toys, tried on sandals at Dillards, bought bath bubbles, foam alphabet, sidewalk chalk and elmo napkins at dollar tree, played with Thomas the train at Books-A-Million
- got a cookie at the grocery store
- lunch of dinosar chicken nuggets, broccili "trees", and pasta "river"
- nice long nap (2 1/2 hours)
- played outside with sidewalk chalk, slide, water, and Carolina
Friday
- made homemade playdough
- played with tea set and playdough people and cookies
- went to Gem Lakes with dogs and Nana for picnic lunch
- nap at Nanas
- played in kiddie pool with holly dog
and today... we're about to go fishing with the youth group (pictures should be coming with that one!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the homemade playdough idea. I find that you are always better off making homemade toys than spending the ridiculous amounts that stores charge you for the same thing.

    ReplyDelete