Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Running...sort of...

I have decided that I really dislike running and jogging - I think I could power walk for miles but I really, really dislike running!  I would rather be in a kick-boxing class than running on a treadmill. I don't know if that's everybody, but I am guessing that there are some people who enjoy running because I'm married to one.  So, training for a half marathon has been pretty much non-existent for me and add in the extra de-modivator that my husband is already HOME and this marathon thing was just something for me to do to pass the time until he came home, and it's no wonder why I am NOT ready for this weekend's race.  So, I've down graded myself from the half to the "mini" marathon which as a perfectionist I do NOT like to downgrade myself.  It's been hard to come to terms with, but my body is SO not ready for this so when I MUST run, it sure is nice that we have a beautiful trail to go on here in Clarksville... 




No comments:

Post a Comment