Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Back tracking about the baby!

We've been documenting our journey with our newest addition but I've been waiting to post pictures until we told everyone and honestly I have been so tired that I haven't been posting many picture (sorry all of my faithful followers!), but I'm making up for it now and here are the last two months in pictures of our precious baby! :)
I told Jim we were pregnant by giving him fortune cookies after our Chinese dinner that I had stuffed with new fortunes...

His said "You are going to be a Daddy again" and mine said "You are going to have a baby in April 2014"

My hand with mine and his hand with his!

Rough picture but we were so excited to show the pregnancy test! :)


First ultrasound at five weeks pregnant where you can just see the yoke sack where the baby is!

Another ultrasound at seven weeks where we can see the baby!!!
Margo's big sis outfit that she wore on skype to tell our family that we were pregnant!

Excited big sis!

Talking to Grandma and Grandpa!
9 weeks pregnant with a little bump!

2 comments: