Friday, November 22, 2013

Back to craftiness

 I haven't been up for making many things lately due to time and not really having anyone I had to make anything for.  Then I was asked to make a few things for a new baby and her older brother so I went to Hobby Lobby and got a few extra things to try out too! It's gotten my creative juices flowing so I may be posting crafts a little more -just to give you warning! :)

Fabric for some Christmas dresses I'll be making for Margo and (if it turns out well) her cousins too!

Ruffled bottom! I found a tutorial online and love these cute little ruffled bloomers came out!

The front.

Bloomers with the dress (it's a pink Gamecocks pattern)

And a tie t-shirt for the big brother too!

Christmas owl dress for Ms. Riley - Margo was so excited to help me make something for her little cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment