Saturday, September 8, 2012

A New Family Member

We got a new pet today... although it was a little sudden, I've been thinking about it for a while and the deployment kind of pushed me over the edge.  I had several guinea pigs when I was growing up and thought it would be a good time to get a new pet. So, while Nina was in town we made an impromptu visit to Petsmart and I said if a little furry friend stood out we would *possibly* look into getting one.  And it happened! We found a precious little guinea pig who is friendly, cuddly, and very patient!  So we are still deciding on a name but it definitely helps bring a bright spot to our days without Daddy!
Checking out the guinea pigs.

Our guinea pig with his friends! :)



Yay! We're getting one!

I just may be as excited as Margo :)

Picking ours out!

Signing the paperwork!

First time hold our new pet!

Some good lovin'!

Meeting Carolina!

Sweet girl!

So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment