Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome Home!

New stuffed dog with "welcome home we love you" and new "comfy" pj's for Jim, me, and Margo

Jim's Army Reserve accommodation metal came in while Jim was deployed so I set it up by his side of the bed with a basket full of goodies and toiletry items.

"My beloved is Mine and I am His"

Welcome Home my husband, lover, and friend!

His mouth is most sweet and he is altogether desirable. this is my beloved and this is my friend.

Margo's welcome home banner on the room to her room!

"Daddy, I have been saving some extra special hugs and kisses for you!"

"Be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Another banner from Margo "Welcome home Daddy! Love Margo, Carolina, and Casey We missed you so SO much! I love u!

"Welcome Home to our screaming eagle"

"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles."

"Welcome Home my master Love, Carolina"

"Welcome home Daddy" (with Margo's drawings of a sun, flowers, and flags)

"Return to your home and declare how much God has done for you"

"The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore"

A Welcome Home Banner from all of our wonderful supporters in South Carolina!!!

Stuff to take with us to Jim's homecoming! :)

"Welcome Home Jim We Love You sign"

"We get to kiss the Chaplain! Welcome home CH Murray"

Writing on the car!!!


Banner on the front of the house!


Flags on the driveway!


Balloons in the entryway!


No comments:

Post a Comment