Sunday, December 2, 2012

Another Reminder...

With this deployment, most days I think "Yes, I can do this! God's strength can get me through this!"  But this week has been rough, for lots of reasons.  Today I was SO proud that I got the tree up and the house decorated for Christmas - the season of this deployment that I have been dreading the most.  And I came home tonight to a demolished tree - I think it just fell over because it wasn't set right in the tree base (the thing that Jim has always set up).  I am VERY grateful that although it fell on the side of the tree that I had all of my special ornaments, many that Jim gave me, NONE of them broke!  Deployment, you are not going to beat me - there is always tomorrow which means another day closer to hugging my Honey! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment