Sunday, December 16, 2012

Saturday Day Off

I took a "day off" on Saturday!  There is "Super Saturday" twice a month where you can sign up your children for 9am-5pm childcare and for deployed spouses, it's free!  Now, you have to call the morning that the date opens up because it fills up fast, but I actually got Margo on the list and took full advantage of it!  I walked the Greenway (a 3 mile path in Clarksville), shopped in Target, came home and painted my nails and cleaned the house, and got dinner ready for the night.  After picking Margo up we went back home and had a delicious meal of ham, sweet potato casserole, and asparagus with several of our friends as one last get together before we all head out for Christmas break!
Jim and me talking during my walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment