Sunday, December 30, 2012

Destination 30th Birthday Party! :)

Posing with "Buddy" the fake puppy dog that looks like our friend's dog, Charlie!

The three fur vest girls!

Posing at the start of my birthday day!

Getting our ice skates in Sea Pines' ice rink!

Lacing up our skates!

On the "ice" - with me in my mom's shoes! :)  It was a synthetic ice so almost like greased plywood - not easy to skate on!

Both of us with skates on!

With my skates on!!!! :)

Cute pose! :)

Big girl skating by herself!

She loved it!

Nina's turn out on the ice!

Palm trees in the background - doesn't get finer than to be in Carolina! ;)

Beautiful day for ice skating!

Doing swirls on the ice!

Posing again!

Harbor Town at Hilton Head's Sea Pines!

Walking down to Coligny Beach

Dunes at the beach!

Beautiful sunset!

Beautiful Nina!

Me and my mom! :)

Happy 30th Birthday to me! :)

Me and my cutie pie!

Setting sun

Picking up my girl! :)

Seagulls at the sea shore!

The ladies at the beach!

Dinner at Robert Irvine's EAT - the best steak I've ever had!

Looking at lights in Sea Pines!

Palmetto Christmas Lights!

Hilton Head Fire Department

The drive thru Christmas lights display at the Hilton Head Fire Department!

The view from Hudson's Restaurant the next day!

Watching and eating at Hudson's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment